"To put back more than we take"
The 200yd range is open.
Once again have rescheduled the 2020 NRA RSO training class for October 3rd, 2020 at St. Anthony's gymnasium, 2536 Hoffmeyer Rd. The gym is located toward the rear of the property. This venue has plenty of room to maintain proper social distancing. Face mask are optional.
Contact Steve Cox to register and reserve you seat. Enrollment will be limited to 12 students. All PDWLA park users are encouraged to become RSOs. Send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Next Meeting: September 13, 2020 at 2:30PM
The meeting will be held outdoors.
Social distancing will be observed. Grab a mask and come out to the meeting.
• Raise Public Awareness to diminishing wildlife habitat
• Effectively secure, protect and manage wildlife habitat
• Protect rivers and wetlands from unnecessary destruction and development
• Work to reduce poaching, trespassing and other illegal and inconsiderate outdoor activities; encourage improved behavior of irresponsible outdoor users
• Educate all people, hunters & non-hunters, that our natural resources belong to everyone & that all should share in the cost & benefits of perpetuating them
• Obtain facts on legitimate issues and bypass emotional causes
• Don't just criticize, offer vital alternatives to problems
• Continue working on valid freshwater and saltwater fishing licenses for all individuals ages 16-65 regardless of the type fishing device used
• Share with our youth the outdoor traditions that we have enjoyed and together work to protect those traditions for future generations
• Support the right to keep and bear arms.
MOTTO: “Local folks solving local problems”
SLOGAN: “To put back more than we take”