"To put back more than we take"
March 14th, 2021
Monthly Meeting Time: 2:30PM Location TBD
Park use fees are due by the end of February.
We are experiencing intermittent issues with Paypal. If you try to pay using PayPal and it fails to work try again in a few hours.
• Raise Public Awareness to diminishing wildlife habitat
• Effectively secure, protect and manage wildlife habitat
• Protect rivers and wetlands from unnecessary destruction and development
• Work to reduce poaching, trespassing and other illegal and inconsiderate outdoor activities; encourage improved behavior of irresponsible outdoor users
• Educate all people, hunters & non-hunters, that our natural resources belong to everyone & that all should share in the cost & benefits of perpetuating them
• Obtain facts on legitimate issues and bypass emotional causes
• Don't just criticize, offer vital alternatives to problems
• Continue working on valid freshwater and saltwater fishing licenses for all individuals ages 16-65 regardless of the type fishing device used
• Share with our youth the outdoor traditions that we have enjoyed and together work to protect those traditions for future generations
• Support the right to keep and bear arms.
MOTTO: “Local folks solving local problems”
SLOGAN: “To put back more than we take”