"To put back more than we take"
The Fall 2021 RSO Training Course has been scheduled for
Saturday Oct 9th 8a-5p. Location TBD. This is how members
can obtain their personal range key. Contact S.Cox to receive
a registration form and reserve your seat.
• Raise Public Awareness to diminishing wildlife habitat
• Effectively secure, protect and manage wildlife habitat
• Protect rivers and wetlands from unnecessary destruction and development
• Work to reduce poaching, trespassing and other illegal and inconsiderate outdoor activities; encourage improved behavior of irresponsible outdoor users
• Educate all people, hunters & non-hunters, that our natural resources belong to everyone & that all should share in the cost & benefits of perpetuating them
• Obtain facts on legitimate issues and bypass emotional causes
• Don't just criticize, offer vital alternatives to problems
• Continue working on valid freshwater and saltwater fishing licenses for all individuals ages 16-65 regardless of the type fishing device used
• Share with our youth the outdoor traditions that we have enjoyed and together work to protect those traditions for future generations
• Support the right to keep and bear arms.
MOTTO: “Local folks solving local problems”
SLOGAN: “To put back more than we take”